The main menu especially the difficulty selection is fantastic. Super fun to look at and watch. The game overall was pretty fun! The story was humorous and I had lots of weapons to try out and the gameplay changed enough from level to level that I was interested the whole time and invested in the story. Your game's page is also fantastic and well designed.
Good job getting this far! Can't wait to see what else you guys add! And how the story progresses!
- I didn't know I could swap my weapons or that I had multiple weapons until I read the control settings
- More sounds! I want enemy death sounds, text, player death sounds. MORE SOUNDS!
- I want a "BWAK" when I die or something dramatic
- I feel like the music is too tranquil for the type of game (especially the first level) I wanted to be playing a rock metal chicken who is a bad ass, the boss fight on the last level was almost exactly the music I was expecting the whole time
-Foxes come out of nowhere after hitting a button would be cool if there was an indication that it was going to happen (foxes trapped in a cage or something)
-Foxes should patrol when player is above on a platform instead of just following the X coord of player (Fox was below me and I was on a platform and he stayed still)
- Green bounce platforms let me go right through ground (this is definitely intended but it seems odd/jarring to me)
- I have to jump to open a door and activate buttons because the chicken is too small to trigger the prompt
-Moving platforms are hard to time I think this is since they don't slow down at each edge
- visual indication on what stage platforms is on would be awesome (cracks or something)
- camera should pan to what door it unlocked or green bounce pad it adds so I can tell what I just affected
- assault rifle shoots like a shotgun?
- hit multiple times by the "spark traps" that appear and disappear. Give me IFrames or instakill me like other traps. Also most traps did not seem immediately obvious what they were until I got hit.
- auto reload should be a default setting imo
- enemies can come out of nowhere sometimes make like a "pipe" so it makes sense with the game world
Let me know if you have any questions to anything I said here!